Re: [Health] Access control model

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Access control model
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 21:42:06 +0200

Hi Gijs,

On 8 March 2013 10:51, Gijs van Enckevort <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm currently doing my Master in Information Security Technology and my Master thesis is on creating a data leakage/data misuse detection system. We're looking into using GNUhealth for implementing and testing our system.

To get accurate (logged) data to test our model, we want to have a realistic access control policy (for a small number of users). Is there a demo with these in place available somewhere or can anyone help me with acquiring/setting up one?

You can find information about the demo server on wikibooks [0]

Alternatively, simply describing a policy for different roles would help as well.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Gijs van Enckevort

[0] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Demo_database#The_online_Demo_Database