Re: [Health] strange error

From: Khay Bagus
Subject: Re: [Health] strange error
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:07:20 +0200

I managed to copy the track:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 123, in _marshaled_dispatch
    response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
  File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 156, in _dispatch
    res = dispatch(*args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 159, in dispatch
    res = getattr(obj, method)(*args_without_context, **kargs)
  File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 925, in write
    self._columns[field].set(ids, self, field, values[field])
  File "/trytond/model/fields/one2many.py", line 130, in set
    model.create(act[1])
  File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 423, in create
    self._validate([id_new])
  File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 2210, in _validate
    super(ModelSQL, self)._validate(ids)
  File "/trytond/model/modelstorage.py", line 978, in _validate
    if not getattr(self, field[0])(ids):
  File "/trytond/modules/health_gyneco/health_gyneco.py", line 103, in check_patient_current_pregnancy
    str(pregnancy.name.id))
  File "/trytond/backend/postgresql/database.py", line 316, in execute
    res = self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Hope this can help to fiz the problem