Re: [Health] access to updated GNUhealth Manual

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] access to updated GNUhealth Manual
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:03:34 -0300

Hi Yvonne !

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Yvonne Webber-Bryan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Luis
>
> I have configured gnuhealth to run on CentOS 6 in a hyper-v environment.
> It can be accessed from anywhere on the island.
> I am presently populating it with some data for evaluation. Is there an
> updated user manual of the system, except what is on wiki-books?
>
> Thanks in advance for responding
Thank you for using GNU Health and for your feedback. The
documentation effort is being focused on Wikibooks. Since 1.8.1 and
upcoming versions, new modules will also contain the specific
documentation in RST format, under the doc directory.

I will be updating today the installation process for Parabola
GNU/Linux, so GNU Health can be installed from packages, and all the
dependencies will be automatically downloaded.

It would be great if you want to contribute with a section on the
installation on CentOS in the  Wikibook !

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
President, GNU Solidario