[Health] Victoria Hospital Zambia, contact details

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: [Health] Victoria Hospital Zambia, contact details
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:51:54 +0200

Dear All,

I will be in Zambia from tomorrow up to the 18th and would like to visit Victoria Hospital to learn about their GNU Health implementation.

I will be very grateful if you could provide me with their contact details.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma
The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/