Re: [Health] No passwd entry for user 'postgres'

From: Amidu Sila
Subject: Re: [Health] No passwd entry for user 'postgres'
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:47:17 +0000

Problem solved after following the instructions of the link below.
Many thanks
Amidu

On 7/11/13 15:13 PM, Luis Falcon wrote:
Dear Amidu

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Amidu Sila <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Luis
I was just following the installation step, as is in http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation.
Now and from your question, I guess there is the PostgreSQL installation step missing in the instructions. So, please, can you add it?
Is it possible to include the portuguese language in the core installation, as done with many other ones?
Thank you in advance and congratulations for the new version
Amidu
It is documented :-) On the very first paragraph :-)

"IMPORTANT : You need to install Postgresql, PIP, GCC and other
dependencies before installing GNU Health.
Please check the Operating System-Specific Notes
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes)
"

But maybe we need to highlight it, since it can be missed.

Thank you for your feedback !

Bests ,