Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:02:51 +0200

Hi Luis,

On 14 October 2012 17:03, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:49 AM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>

> On 11 October 2012 19:00, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ronald !
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi Sebastián,

>> > Thanks, I have updated my code and it worked. A question (may be a silly
>> > one) apart from the 6 P's what is the difference between the Nursing
>> > Rounding and an Evaluation? Using the Evaluation you actually make a lot
>> > of
>> > observations.
>> Nursing hourly rounding is a systemized way of having periodic patient
>> and environmental check. It's been shown to reduce hospitalization
>> time, reduce patient stress and better outcomes in general.
>

> Thanks for the clarfification. One observation, I have created a couple of
> roundings for the same patient and there is no single view of the roundings
> for comparison and evaluation purposes.It will be a nice to have feature to
> be able to see all the roundings in one place, say a rounding report so as
> check evolution (worsening, improving, status Quo)

Absolutely ! A nice rounding report will be great. Thanks Ronald.
Could you please open a Task for this on Savannah ?

done, task created [0]

Apologies, I completely forgot to create the task in the first place.

[0]  https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12747

Regards
Ronald.

BTW, we have included in 1.6.4 your proposal for ambulatory
carefunctionality :-)

Best,

--
Luis Falcon