[Health] Fwd: Looking To Do Some PM Collaboration

From: Chris Power
Subject: [Health] Fwd: Looking To Do Some PM Collaboration
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:28:49 -0400

Hello

I am the Project Manager for OpenMRS.org, and I am looking to either
find an existing mailing list or collaborative group of Open Source
Project Manager's or begin creating one so that we can help build an
understanding on how best to manage Community/Volunteer driven
applications like ours.  Do you know who I could talk to at GNU Health that
would be interested in something like this?

--

Chris Power

Health Information Project Coordinator

OpenMRS