[Health] FW: Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...

From: Rithcher Jean-Baptiste
Subject: [Health] FW: Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:50:12 -0500

Luis,
   Thanks for replying that fast to my inquiry. Unfortunately, all the
fields of the health doctor are well entered... Please see the attached
picture for my first created doctor. It does look like a bug but from where
it is occurring I doubt that I would be the first one to report it... Do you
have a number where  I can reach you?

Regards,
Rithcher