Re: [Health] data recovery and update

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] data recovery and update
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:27:39 +0000

Dear Khaizer
On 23/11/13 09:39, Khay Bagus wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I had and issue with my previous installation of gnuhealth. I lost the
> whole system. The good thing is that I had a backup of the database.
>
> Would you point me in the right direction in order to restore my system?
>
> Please notice that I was using the 1.8 version of gnuhealth.

Did you also backup the GNU Health files (GNU Health and tryton) ?

If not, please download the GNU Health 1.8 and the related tryton version.

Then create the DB and then restore your backup.

It is a good idea, and very important, to :

a) Always backup both your database *and* the GNU Health / tryton modules
b) Keep your system uptodate

Let us know how how it went.

All the best
> Best
>
> Khaizer
>
> --
>
> Dr. Khaizer Bagus
> Médico Generalista
>
> Khaizer Bagus, MD
> General Practitioner
>
> Tete, Matundo
>
> Email: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
> MSN:  address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
> Skype name: khaybagus

GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org
@gnuhealth