Re: [Health] GNU Health 2.6.1 - live CD updated

From: Dustin Oprea
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 2.6.1 - live CD updated
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 00:10:06 -0400

I had forgotten that I had downloaded the appliance, not the live CD.

When I went to download the live CD, that was very slow.

I've set up torrents for the three images:

If there appears to be some acceptance of these, I will continue to make them available, indefinitely.

Feel free to advertise them on the site. These are backed by Amazon, and as reliable as they come.

Dustin

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Dustin Oprea <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jul 31, 2014 11:37 AM, "Maria Cecilia Santos Popper" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for you update Axel.
> I'm still trying to download both VM and physical isos to no avail.
> Our connection is quite decent (12 mbps) and I have no problem downloading other files.
> Maybe there are some issues with space in between..
> I was wondering if some could post the file in some other repository?
>
> Txs
> Cecilia

I didnt have a problem (downloaded in a few minutes), but that's neither here nor there.

If someone has a funded server, I'd be happy to set it up as a torrent tracker,  and then host the first seed myself, indefinitely. I would expect that GNU Health also hosts a seed.

That should take care of the problem for everyone, forever.

Dustin