Re: [Health] Gnuhealth invoicing

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnuhealth invoicing
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:46:29 -0300

Hi Thomas

I am now exploring the gnuhealth software. Seems pretty feature rich. But I am trying to locate pharmacy. Is there a way I can stock drugs and quantity in pharmacy.

Sure, you have to install the health_stock module. It will install automatically the stock module [0]

can I register new patient via patients module or must I register them as party .

You create the patient from the Patients menu, and in the first field, you create a new party (person) for that patient. All the personal info (dob, document number, invoice address, etc) goes on the party, and the medical info goes on the patient.

Hope this helps, regards !

[0] http://doc.tryton.org/3.2/modules/stock/doc/index.html

--
Sebastián Marró