Re: [Health] recommended postgresql version for latest gnu health

From: Ivo Ulrich
Subject: Re: [Health] recommended postgresql version for latest gnu health
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:22:16 +0200

Good to hear I am not alone on that version, thank you very much guys!

Dear Ivo
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:59:59 +0200
Ivo Ulrich <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> what is the current postgresql version you recommend & use?
>
> I am running GNU Health on Ubuntu 14.04 and installed packages
>
> postgresql-9.3
> postgresql-server-dev-9.3
>

> which holds postgresql version 9.3.5. Works fine so far!

Sure. You should not have problems with Postgres 9.3 . I'm using
9.4-beta on FreeBSD and no problems at all either.

> Just wanted to get your opinions since on
>
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes#Installing_GNU_Health_Dependencies
>

> it mentions to install
>
> postgresql-server-dev-9.1

Thanks for sharing ! That Debian section should be updated :)

> Thanks a lot for this great project!
Thank you !

All the best,