Re: [Health] Billing Patients

From: Carl-Johan Francke
Subject: Re: [Health] Billing Patients
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:49:22 +0200

Hello Islam,
I'm longing for such a functionality as well.
However, the way forward in my view would be, that lab and hospitalisation ect automatically place lines into health services and the invoice is generated from there. Luis, could you please clarify what the plan and time line is going forward with regards to billing (i.e. avoid entering health service lines manually)? Any contribution the community could make in this respect?
Best regards,
Carl-Johan