Re: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?

From: Ivo Ulrich
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:28:16 +0100

Hello Martin!

you could install Virtualbox on your machine, it's free and let's you install virtual machines (VM) on your OS without destroying your system :) Then you could try again to boot the GNU Health live CD in Virtualbox. I think you might need to forward the tryton's server port to a port on your machine to access GNU Health in the VM with the tryton client installed on your OS. This port forwarding would be done in Virtualbox.

Hope this was helpful advice :)
If you need any help with Virtualbox please let me/us know
Cheers, Ivo