Re: [Health] Could not connect to server problem

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: Re: [Health] Could not connect to server problem
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:37:19 -0300

Scott did you create the trytond.conf file with the appropriate Uri connection segment on it?
I'm on my phone right now, but just google trytond.conf template and you'll find information.
Basiwyou need to pass the postgre user password and connection type to tryton server in order to be able to connect to the database.

Hope I helps
Cecilia