Re: [Health] ISO 25010 and GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] ISO 25010 and GNU Health
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:49:25 +0100

Hi Iwan
On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:20:08 -0300
"Iwan de Rooij" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> Question mainly for Luis Falcon ,  but would like to hear experiences
> from other people on the subject.
>

> I am in the process of convincing certain stakeholders in the
> ministry of health to switch to GNU health.
>
> We are preparing a presentation and need some info.
>

> If someone asked you how Gnu health stands related to the ISO 25010
> quality standard, what would your answer be?

My answer is, of course, quite subjective, but I feel that we're OK on
their metrics (Functional Suitability, Maintainability, Usability
Performance Efficiency, Security, Reliability, Compatibility,
Portability).

When I talk about "we", I talk about GNU Health + Tryton + PostgreSQL +
Python + GNU/Linux + all other FLOSS project that GNU Health relies on.

PS : One important metric that it should be added is "Freedom", and in
that one, GNU Health is at the top.

Best
--
Luis Falcon, M.D.
GNU Health

Join us at IWEEE 2015 : Social Medicine !
http://www.iweee.org