Re: [Health] French as default language and Live CD in French

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] French as default language and Live CD in French
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:38:11 +0200

Hi Armand,

Am Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 10:16:25 schrieb Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA:

> - Is there a way to install GNU Health/Tryton with French as default
> language instead of English and Spanish? - In case that the answer is yes:

I think this depends on the default language for the database. For the
frontend, you can switch the language

> is there a way to have French as default language for the Live CD. In fact
> the Live CD cannot be updated which make it difficult to use for
> francophone?

Short answer: Yes. Join the session on this on the IWEEE tomorrow.
Long answer, 2 ways:

1) select french as language when booting the Live CD
2) clone the Live-CD in Studio, set the defualts as you like and build again.
Then download and run.

HTH
Axel