[Health] GNU Health Live CD

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] GNU Health Live CD
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:52:11 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Axel,

Thank you for making the Live CD available. I have tested it and it worked well. However it is important not to mixed up the various installation mode (one click using a web browser, zypper and Yast).

I have an additional question, I am not sure this is the right place to ask for it:
I have uploaded a demo database using Suse Studio. However, when I build the appliance and test it, only the default demo database is available. I am doing something wrong?

May you assist?

Kind regards,

Armand