Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:54:04 +0100

Hello Armand,
good to hear that it works well.
The installation using one-click, zypper or YaSt is in fact consistent (one-click calls a YaSt frontend, in the back works the package manager), but is should not be mixed up with the installation from source code!

Regarding your demo-database - thats the tricky part :-)
In the section for overlay files, disable the large tar.bz2 file (around 28MB size) and try again.

HTH
Axel
(sitting at the airport in Buenos Aires after a great TUBA - but due to delays, the connection flight is in danger :-(