Re: [Health] Problems in using Tryton Web Client

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Problems in using Tryton Web Client
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:01:32 +0100

Dear Khurram

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:51:09 +0500
Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have successfully installed and run the Tryton Web Clien (Sao).
> But, on log in dialogue box the list of databases is empty.
>

> All the examples of trytond.conf I found on web are not in the format
> of "[Section] key = value"

Just if it helps, this is our current configuration on SAO for the GNU
Health community server

[database]
uri = postgresql://localhost:5432
path = /home/gnuhealth/attach

[session]
super_pwd = 9BL/k1CRLez5g

[jsonrpc]
listen = *:8000
data = /home/gnuhealth/sao/package

PS: It works pretty much OK, except for the graphs / icons / pics,
but that is another topic unrelated to your issue.

Bests
Luis