Re: [Health] Error comes up when create new on Sociaoeconomic and Family

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Error comes up when create new on Sociaoeconomic and Family Assessement
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:59:06 +0100

Dear Boumny

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 10:23:39 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
> Both on Demo server and my server comes up when creating new on
> Socioeconomic and family Assessment as application error:

I noticed that the patch of revision 9273cedfd4b7 was not applied.

I just applied it on your development server, and I'm restarting the
community server with it, too.

I created a new socioeconomic assessment on your server and it worked.
You should see it.

Please report if you get it running.

Best regards

--