Re: [Health] PUID

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] PUID
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:34:40 +0000

Hi Simon
On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 09:51:39 +1000
Noor Medical Center <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> How can I change the default PUID (Patient ID) to generate only
> sequential number (1,2,3,..) instead of the current random one
> (23Tgf3...)

You can create a sequence for that field, and override the current
create method to call the sequence instead of the generate.puid.

There are examples of sequences on the core module
(health/data/health_sequences.xml)

Remember to create your own module so and place it under "local" so it
won't be overwritten in upgrades.

Bests
Luis

--