[Health] Issues while installing GNU Health

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] Issues while installing GNU Health
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 01:18:24 +0000 (UTC)

Issues during installation

tar xzf gnuhealth-*latest.tar.gz
tar: gnuhealth-setup-latest.tar.gz: Not found in archive
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Therefore I had to uncompress gnuhealth-latest.tar.gz and gnuhealth-setup-latest.tar.gz separately.

The official documentation states:

For version < 3.0:
cd gnuhealth-*

(Is it only for version <3.0? This may have caused the issue I had because I went into that directory to run the gnuhealth_setup installation program

However when I run the the gnuhealth_setup installation program from /home/gnuhealth

The installation cannot be completed due to the following issue:

[01:43:46][INFO] Changing directory to <../trytond/modules>.

[01:43:46][INFO] Linking the Tryton modules...
[01:43:46][INFO] OK.

[01:43:46][INFO] Copying GNU Health modules to the Tryton modules directory...
cp: cannot stat ‘/home/gnuhealth/health*’: No such file or directory

[01:43:46][INFO] Bailing out !

[01:43:46][INFO] Cleaning up temp directories at /tmp/gnuhealth_installer

[01:43:46][INFO] removing base dir at /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth

This is the reason I had to go into the gnuhealth* directory and run the installation program from there.

Your assistance on this will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Armand