Re: [Health] gnu health -> configuration ->functioning and disabilty

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] gnu health -> configuration ->functioning and disabilty
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:17:08 +0000

Hi Raz !

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 02:39:31 -0400
Raz Nichols <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I was able to install GNU Health on Debian and openSUSE. Upon testing
> I am getting the following errors when I try to open the items in
> Functioning and Disability.
>
> Body Functions, Body Structures, Activities and Participation, and
> Environmental Factor all are issuing the following two errors:
> Please let me know how to fix them.

It seems like the view directory is missing from the package_data
declaration, thus, it's not part of the distros using pypi packages.

It works on the systems using the standard installation method
(gnuhealth-setup install).

We'll include it on the upcoming patchset (and make sure that is not
happening on other modules).

In the meantime, you can copy the "view" directory  on your
health_disability module, and update the module (./trytond
--update=health_disability --database=your_db_name) after you have
copied the view directory and its contents.

Thanks !
Luis