Re: [Health] Any open-source DICOM Viewer for Ubuntu?

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Any open-source DICOM Viewer for Ubuntu?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:17:13 +0500

Dear All,

Thank you very much for the valuable experiences and advice.

I have tried almost every DICOM Viewer discussed so far and it is revealed that all of them have certain limitations.

By the way, what do the lines "Not for diagnostic purpose" and "Clinically not suitable" (highlighted for all these viewers) mean? Are these viewers not production-ready? Or, we should not use them in production? If yes, these open-source viewers are useless for production and are we left with no option other than costly/non-free viewers?

Best Regards,
Khurram.