Re: [Health] Possible bug

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Possible bug
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 08:36:15 +0100

Hi Ulf !

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 22:02:42 +0200
Ulf Eriksson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can you please help me to explain how to use the patch.
>
> I havent installed it before!

Probably you should then test it directly on the community server (I
patched it yesterday). If everything goes smoothly, we should be able
to have create a patchset today / tomorrow, and a new release (3.2.4)
containing the changes.

Anyways, if you want to try it locally, download and install the
patch (on a development, non-production server). You would do something
like the following... Note that I am using the standard / vanilla GNU
Health installation. It may vary when using an specific distro.

* Login with the user gnuhealth

$ su - gnuhealth

* Stop your GNUHealth instance

* Download the patch

$ cd /tmp

$ wget http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/raw-rev/212a70f45984

Go to your GNUHealth modules directory

$ cdmods

* Apply the patch

$ patch -p2 < /tmp/212a70f45984

(You should see something like this)
patching file health_insurance/wizard/wizard_health_insurance.py
patching file health_services/health_services.py
patching file health_services/view/gnuhealth_health_service.xml
patching file health_services/wizard/wizard_health_services.py

* Update the module

$ cdexe
$ ./trytond-admin --update=health_services --database=your_db_name -v

* Start the GNUHealth instance

Bests
Luis