Re: [Health] Emergency /urgent care workflow

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Emergency /urgent care workflow
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 09:38:08 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Fausto

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 7:27:47 PM GMT+1, Fausto Noir <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear community,

> I'm trying to make an implementation of GNUHEALTH for a private clinic with urgent care and emergency room, but i don't find a way to make an admission for urgent care, show a localization for the patient, make a triage,  etc.

May you be more specific in describing your process?

The admission process for an emergency department is not much different of the usual admission process. The few differences are for example:
- a patient may not need to be registered
- no appointment needed
- etc.

> I've been thinking about the possibility of using an URGENT/EMERGENCY appointment with the specialty of urgent medicine to save all the information, but... what about the transferencies of the patient or time spent in observation beds/boxes?

Can't you achieve this by using  patient evaluation and hospitalisation?

Kind regards,

Armand