Re: [Health] FW: Technical Support - Gnu Health Client 3.4 installation

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] FW: Technical Support - Gnu Health Client 3.4 installation
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 18:58:05 +0100

Dear Emmanuel.

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 11:37:25 CET schrieb Wou Emmanuel:
> How to install Gnuhealth client on the Server as the Server needs python 3
> and client needs python 2? Any internal conflict?

If installing from packages, just add gnuhealth-client.

If yiu are using pip, make sure you use pip2 for python 2.x

(merging answers)

> Still have no idea how I can set up the Web Client?

You would need to install tryton-sao for the tryton 4.6 release:
https://downloads.tryton.org/4.6/tryton-sao-last.tgz

Please note that sao is not fully supported by GNU Health

HTH
Axel