Re: [Health] Some feedback: issues and recommendations

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health] Some feedback: issues and recommendations
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 23:46:12 +0100

* Luis Falcon: " Re: [Health] Some feedback: issues and recommendations" (Sun,
  20 Jan 2019 17:11:56 +0000):

Hi Luis,

> Debian is supported :) . Basically, the current OS shown are those
> which latest version meet the main requirements out-of-the-box. In
> Debian 9.6, PostgreSQL 10, required in GNU Health 3.4, is not shipped.
> That is part of the reason is not shown on the OS specific
> instructions. But we can document it :)

Is PostgreSQL 10 required or nice to have for GH3.4?

Cheers

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6
    AC29 7E5C 46B9 D0B6 1C71  7681 D6D0 9BE4 8405 BBF6