Re: [Health] Thalamus

From: Bahaa Alamood
Subject: Re: [Health] Thalamus
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 13:53:12 -0400

Dear Dr. Falcon,

First of all, thanks for the quick response and thanks for all the work you  and your team have done and still doing for the health of all humans.

I guess I was not clear about the problem I am having. I have installed gnu health on one machine and configured the company and institution as well as I have added a user as a health professional. I have install Thalamus on another machine and it is running and accepting request as you  can see from the log output  below:

2019-05-17 18:44:50 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/balamood
[2019-05-17 18:46:18 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/VSQ827RFZ
[2019-05-17 18:47:25 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/balamood
[2019-05-17 18:49:12 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/balamood
[2019-05-17 18:53:43 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/balamood
[2019-05-17 18:53:58 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/admin
[2019-05-18 16:11:46 +0000] [1373] [DEBUG] GET /people/admin

my problem is in setting the parameters for the Thalamus server from the other node. I just need to know how to create these users and passwords that Thalamus would accept?

Also if Thalamus is just a message relay how does it authenticate? what does it compare the credentials to when doing the authentication? right now I have an empty DB on the Thalamus node how does it get populated with user credentials?

Please accept my advanced apologies for asking may be stupid questions.