Re: [Health] INSURANCE BALANCE

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] INSURANCE BALANCE
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 23:02:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Vincent,

On Thursday, July 4, 2019, 09:43:12 PM GMT+1, kimilu Enterprise <address@hidden> wrote:

> How do check the balances that the insurance company has to pay the hospital ?
> I have just created a plan which has a discount of 50% on a service by name consultation fee.
> After create the invoice for consultation fee for the patient and posting it , I looked at the aged balance report and it only shows the 50% which > has to be paid by patient .

This is correct. GNU Health uses the Tryton standard invoice module. It just applies a discount on the patient's invoice.
It does not automatically generate the corresponding invoice to be paid by the insurance company.

> I would to get remaining balance which has to be paid by insurance company.
> Is there such report ?

You have to manually generate the corresponding invoice(s) to be paid by the insurance company.
However, it will include all detailed products and services as well.

Kind regards,

Armand