[Health] Issue with online access to demo database

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] Issue with online access to demo database
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:08:34 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

I am currently testing the web frontend for gnuhealth 3.6.2 . I am able to access the demo database using my web browser. However, when I try to access for example the patient records of Ana Betz from the Health-Patients menu, I get her demographic information instead of her medical information.
I did a similar test using the online demo database at:
http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8000

and the result is the same.
I can't figure out what the issue is.
Am I missing something?