Re: [Health] Health post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 18:16:36 +0000

Dear Odile

On Wed, 04 Nov 2020 11:12:20 -0500
Odile C. Kamno  wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> hope you are doing well.
>
> I have a config Question: is there any possibility to configure
> reductions to parties? So that the parties with reduction can be
> invoiced lower than the regular Service amount, for example when the
> patient is not able to pay?
>
> Is somebody familiar with something like this?
> Any help will be really appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You can create "Insurance Plans" to insurance providers, and then a
person will be associated to that plan.

So you can have special plans from the public social security, that
will make discounts on products or categories, based on the
socio-economic status of the individual.

Let us know if you need more info on this :)

All the best
Luis