Re: [Health] Setting up commissions on GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Setting up commissions on GNU Health
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:45:56 +0000

Caro Humberto

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:25:34 +0100
Humberto Freitas <humberto.freitas310@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys, I hope everybody is doing great.

Doing great on this side, and hope the same for all of you!

> I need GH to create commissions for doctors every time the hospital
> posts an invoice for an appointment.
>
> When the hospital invoices an appointment for a certain doctor, does
> GH have a way to create a commission based on the doctor doing the
> appointment?
>
> I know there’s a Tryton module called Commission, and I’ve been
> trying to adapt to what I need. The problem is that with this module,
> we need to manually specify the commission agent. In my case, GH
> should select the commission agent based on the doctor doing the
> appointment.
>
> Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much for all your great work.

So, if I understand correctly, anytime the health institution invoices
patient for her / his appointment or services, a new accounting
document will be created, where the health institution will pay the
health professional an amount relative to the original invoice.

If that is the case, we could use the health_services package as the
source and create a health_services_commision that would have the rules
and logic to generate invoices to the health professional. I'm just
thinking outloud, and maybe somebody has done it already in their local
implementations, but this could be one way to approach it.

Best
Luis