Re: [Health] online seminar GNU Health: Philosophy and Main - Recorded S

From: Mostafa Ahangarha
Subject: Re: [Health] online seminar GNU Health: Philosophy and Main - Recorded Session
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 12:20:18 +0430

Hi

As mentioned during the seminar, I recorded the session. You may get it from the link below:

https://emma.cloud.tabdigital.eu/s/abZ9RoLmdQ7mCmC

The link would remain available till Feb 20.

I have made the video by adding CC-BY license to gnuhealth.org. Please let me know if I should change it to something else.

I hope it be shared online soon and on an ethical platform like peertube.

--
Regards
Mostafa Ahagnarha