[Heartlogic-dev] Re: [cyclify-austin] is there nl gen in OpenCyc or Rese

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: [cyclify-austin] is there nl gen in OpenCyc or Research Cyc? (fwd)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:07:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Guys,

Meant to forward you this before.

I wanted to check into the possibility of using random asssertions
and random deductions from Cyc (as per my rumination paper previuosly mentioned) as stuff to put up on the website. You can see me doing this below.

The bottom line summary of the below is thaht we will probably all have to sign an agreement like the below. See...

http://researchcyc.cyc.com/apply

...and we will probably have to get special permission to put Cyc's NL generations on the Web. I could be completely and utterly wrong about this, it is just my best guess.

Anyway this is a way way premature time to be discussing this. Lets get a prototype up.

Bill