Re: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination status

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination status
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:13:50 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 29 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

1. I've updated the items according to the wiki.

awesome.

2. You will not be asked both reversed and unreversed versions of a
statement.

great.

hrm, checking for bugs in this is going to be hard to do.  will require
lots of test trials and lots of anality. guess what? it won't get thoroughly tested!!! (-:

if there is a bug in something complex like this hopefully we will find
it in the data.  yes, i suppose the best way to find bugs like this
is to make queries to our data. e.g. make a query like this "give me
all subjects and all itmes such that that subject has seen the reversed
and unreversed version of that item."  if we get any hits for a query
like that we know there is a bug.

bill

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)