[Heartlogic-dev] goal pair stuff

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] goal pair stuff
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:30:12 -0500 (CDT)

hi j et al,

i took a very brief look at some of the goal pair stuff...it is looking better. i am feeling more optimistic about it. it also just occured to me that in some of the papers i have been reading there are a bunch of stories that are well studied. it would be most excellent to include
them in the study.  it would make our work more publishable, more ppl
would care bc it would connect to established literature.  oops, but
problem: i betchya most of them do not involve goal pairs.  well, maybe
some do. so, just a random tangentical thought from the list minute talk preparation battlefield. joshua, plesae ping me about this on monday or tuesday.

bill