[Heartlogic-dev] Re: pilot (was Re: READY - URL - and BUG)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: pilot (was Re: READY - URL - and BUG)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:59:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 23:25 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
How about http://pilot.nirmalvihar.info ?

Roger.  Houston (err Pune) we are go for pilot.nirmalvihar.info.

This URL should work now.  If it doesn't then we may have to wait a few
hours for DNS to update.

It works??? I guess....The url on my mac instantly changes to...

http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info/?referrer=r

...shoudl it do that?

But, it sure looks like it is working beautifully to me.

However, for....

If you encounter any problems then send email to our friendly webmaster.

....I moved my mouse over the [friendly webmaster] text.  On the bottom of
my browser it said mailto: address@hidden

Shouldn't it say both of us?  Or better some archived list?

Also shouldn't it says "frinedly study administrators" not "friendly websmaster"

Bill