Re: [Heartlogic-dev] another level of testing

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] another level of testing
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:34:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

Given that random people started using http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info, I
hesitate to update the site with relatively untested changes.  It seems
like we need another URL for prototyping stuff.  How about:

http://ohlproto.nirmalvihar.info

?

sure, buut i would prefer babyproto.nirmalvihar.info

bc it is more congruent with our babypilot/pilot/full lingo.

bill

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)