[Heartlogic-dev] dissertation items - but counter bug

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] dissertation items - but counter bug
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:46:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Joshua,

There is still that bug in fixing the counter.  E.g. it says 94 items
remaining right now but there can't be more than 45.

Also,

I've taken a look at the dissertation items.  They look basically okay.

I've thought of a different wording e.g. "Given this story..."
<story>
"...Marvin believes...."
<statement>
"How much do you agree with Marvin's belief."
Strongly
Disagree

Mod.
Dis

Netural

Mod
Agree

Strongly
Agree

...what do you think?

I notice there is an open mind item that says...

"Mini-story: danny is dancing."

...this could confusingly intreact with diss items.  Whatever.

Bill