help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: The compilling of 3DLDF failed on Debian Sid.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: The compilling of 3DLDF failed on Debian Sid.
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:21:40 +0800

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 03:48:46PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello Zhao (or Hongyi?),

Either is OK.

> I've made these functions non-const and uploaded new revisions of
> `points.web' and the snapshot.  I hope this will fix the problem.

I've update it from the cvs, but I meet errors still when run the
command *make install*, the error messages are as follows:

==============
[...]
points.web:7251: error: there have redundant restricts
‘Compare_Angles::’ on the member ‘operator()’
points.web:7313: error: there have redundant restricts
‘Compare_Points::’ on the member ‘operator()’
make[1]: *** [points.o] error 1
[...]
==============

> If you have any more problems compiling, please let me know.  You may be
> using a newer version of GCC, so it's quite possible that this will
> happen.

My GCC version:

4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)

---
Hongyi Zhao (赵弘毅)
GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493B

老子道德经:第十四章