Re: Bash

From: Jonesy
Subject: Re: Bash
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 18:25:12 -0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 12:10:29 -0500, Tony Esposito wrote:

> Simple question:  How can I help with further development of bash?

Can't help with that -- being just a semi-competent bash hacker, myself.

But, I can recommend the following _active_ usenet ng's to you:

  comp.unix.shell
  gnu.bash.bug

 .. if you haven't already come across them.

Wash your hands after handling this followup.
Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones    | Marvin      | W3DHJ.net  | linux
   38.238N 104.547W |  @ jonz.net | Jonesy     |  FreeBSD