Re: some profile bashrc urxvt issue..

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: some profile bashrc urxvt issue..
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:44:41 +0200

i also had an issue with this on the server, when updating to this,
but its a different one
its some doesnt-support-symlinks in-early-runtime bug

i have bashlink4/ right, then i did like here ln -s bashlink4 4 (
/root/4 , on the server, .. ) but on login it said i dunno it didnt
load at least, then i cp'd it over to 4/ instead of symlink and it
worked, .. server via ssh