Re: printf %()T

From: Roger
Subject: Re: printf %()T
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 08:28:35 -0400

Definitely see this now, under printf

sub-heading:

 %(datefmt)T

Since I looked this up a few days ago and going from vague memory,
think what I meant to say, maybe an example within the printf section
is lacking.

I was noticing with my very initial tests, quotes/parenthesis were
required for any strtime variables to print.  With the current
explanation, users would likely need to further search the Internet
for examples.

The date command is frequently pulled into all of my scripts.
Seemingly introduced in bash-4.2, eh, flew over my nest.