Re: Using Bison

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Using Bison
Date: 28 Sep 2000 10:35:54 +0200

>>>>> "Strocchi" == Strocchi Fabrizio <address@hidden> writes:

Strocchi> I am just starting into Bison use. I am using DJGPP compiler
Strocchi> and I had no problem with 1.25 version to obtain
Strocchi> Bison.exe. With 1.26 or 1.28 version my compiler had a
Strocchi> problem with PARAMS undefined symbol (allocate.c module).
Strocchi> What I have to do?

Give us more details on the error messages.

Strocchi> Please, can I have an example of Grammar file that use also
Strocchi> strings?

I don't have any handy, will try to make one.  I never used this myself.

        Akim