Re: Re: Memory (de)allocation ...

From: Ricardo Rafael
Subject: Re: Re: Memory (de)allocation ...
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 19:12:48 +0100

Hi again,

Hans Aberg wrote:
There is a C++ skeleton file for generating C++ called lalr1.cc in Bison
1.75. I could not make it work, so I made my own version; unfortunately my
version also requires some additional Bison tweaks, so it would not help

thanks but I need production quality template (code) now! :) Migrating from Bison C Pure-Parser to a C++ reentrant template is not an option (at least right now!). I just wanted to know from anyone who has already been in the same situation (eliminate memory leakage from production quality code using reentrant Flex(C++)/Bison(C)).

   Anyone else?!

Sincerely,

RR.