Migration from YACC problem

From: Jack Stephens
Subject: Migration from YACC problem
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:38:16 -0700

Moving a functional YACC grammar to bison 1.875 under HP-UX 11.11, I get a
foo.output file (with no errors noted) and nothing else. The return code
from bison is 141 -- interpreted by make as a 13. The behavior remains the
same with various combinations of -y, -d, -v, etc.

/usr/include/sys/errno.h shows a 13 to be an access error, but this is
executing in a directory I own, with 777 permissions on the directory and
666 on all files in it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jack