bison linking error

From: George_Pushchinsky
Subject: bison linking error
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:55:54 -0400

Hello

I am trying to compile and build the .c file that is generated by bison when I invoke it on my grammar. I am trying to accomplish this in Windows XP using Visual C++ 6. I am getting a linking error in regards to the mdx_parse function, where mdx is the prefix I used to replace yy. The error and .c file are below, I would much appreciate any suggestions or help on what could be causing this error. Thanks.

George

mdxparse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl mdx_parse(void *)" (?mdx_parse@@address@hidden)

Debug/mdxparser.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals