I have a question.....-_-;

From: 장두석
Subject: I have a question.....-_-;
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:42:45 +0900 (added by address@hidden)

I have a question about  bison installation.

What I did just typed "./configure; make; make install". That's all;
Okay,so bison is maked perfectly, but now I find that 'liby.a' doesn't exist in
/usr/lib, and any where.
So, when I comfile with gcc such as 'gcc y.tab.c lex.yy.c -ll -ly', I only can
see the error message 'ld:can't find ly'.
So, in lib dicrectory of source I typed 'make' but It's didn't work.
=_=!

How can I use the bison,or make the liby?....
Please,please help me.....

p.s
 my o.s is redhat7.3. and version of bison is 1.875-1.